Tuesday, September 25, 2012

School as a Senior

So it's about a month into school. I feel I can fairly judge my teachers and work load without it unexlainably changing. High school as a senior is really an experience. My homework load has really calmed downed tremendously from the previous three years. I practically took all of the slack off classes that I could. Well, not really slack off, just electives I've been really wishing to take all of high school.
    I usually do this mentally in my head every year. It's like an evaluation of all my teachers that I do, of the ones I do and don't like. But I thought I'd write it down, share my opinions with everyone. :)

Well first hour I have study hall. I have my old gym teacher. Not much excitement there.

Second hour I have easily my favorite class of the year... AP Psychology. Mr Wiskerchen is definitely one of the best teachers I've ever met. He has got to be one of the funniest teachers I've ever met but also one of the best. He has that rare combonation going in his class... You have loads of fun but you also learn a ton of things. You can have fun in that class and still feel like you've accomplished something. You can joke about just about anything in his class.

Third hour i have Trig with Mrs. Diring. I dont know what possessed me to take a fourth year of math when my brain obviously struggles with it. I barely breezed by in all of my other math classes. Also, I dont really like the teacher. She kind of scares me. Lucky it's only for a semester.

Fourth hour I have LUNCH! I'm really glad I have really good people to share my lunch hour with. That is what I have nicknamed as my gossip hour. I have the best people at my table!

Fifth hour I have Sci Fi and Fantasy with Mrs. Guerndt. It's kind of a big old slack off class right after lunch. I mean hell, all we've really done is read a couple stories and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Enough said.

Sixth Hour I have Child Development with Mrs. Pokel. I dont really like the company I have to keep in that class. We havent really learned much.

Seventh Hour I have Choir with Baum. I really dont like the company I have to keep in that class either. Most of the girls are highly annoying and immature. :p

Eighth Hour I have Creative Writing with Mrs Baudhuin. It's a pretty easy class cause I like writing. No complaints there.

This year, the only real classes I have to worry about so far are Trig and AP Psych but that was my predicition. Honestly, when I really take a good look at my schedule, I cant say I really really hate any of my classes. I mean, I willingly signed up for them right? Cant complain about what's already been done.

MY GOAL: Not actually getting senioristis this year. Last year I had a serious case of junioritis. It was kind of unexplainable. I hope senioristis doesnt hit me harder. :P

Live. Laugh. Love <3 Micheala<3

No comments:

Post a Comment